[pygtk] Size of visible portion of scrolledwindow

Scott F. Johnston scott@fleetingimage.com
Thu, 06 Jul 2000 21:49:08 -0700

A quick Gtk+ question for use in my pygtk code:

I've got a drawing area in a ScrolledWindow.
How do I find out the coordinates of the visible
portion of the drawing area?

I need to do some clipping against it.
I would expect that it would be available
as an (x, y, w, h) of the upper left corner and
the width and height of the visible portion,
but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Get_allocation returns the
overall size of the drawing area, not just the
windowed portion, and expose events are great
at giving me sub-portions of the window that
need to be updated.

Thanks in advance,