[pygtk] problems with styles

Torsten Landschoff torsten@debian.org
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 22:03:00 +0200

--Xssso5lpTBgMxDfe

Hi David,=20

On Mon, Jul 10, 2000 at 06:17:03PM +0200, David N. Welton wrote:
=20
> So, I am having some difficulties with styles.
Hmm, it seems that PyGTK in general has some problems with styles...

> What I want to do: change the color of a CList row.
Fine.

> Traceback (innermost last):
>   File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
> AttributeError: text
You can't do that because style.text is an array of the 5 different
colours for the 5 different widget states...

The example should work but I did not figure out how to generate a different
GdkColor object in python - GdkColor(r,g,b) does not seems to work, and whi=
le
gtk.py has this code:

# colour allocation
def colour_alloc(parent, red, green=3DNone, blue=3DNone):
        print "colour_alloc deprecated.  Use GdkColormap.alloc"

neither colour_allow nor GdkColormap.allow do work :(

Does this help?

    Torsten

--=20
Torsten Landschoff           Bluehorn@IRC               <torsten@debian.org>
           Debian Developer and Quality Assurance Committee Member

--Xssso5lpTBgMxDfe

--Xssso5lpTBgMxDfe--