[pygtk] Adjustment in GtkProgressBar?

Eric Gillespie, Jr. epg@pobox.com
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 20:50:51 -0500

--9amGYk9869ThD9tj

On Mon, Jul 24, 2000 at 06:12:50AM +0000,
mpj17 <mpj17@student.canterbury.ac.nz> wrote:
> > Is there a way to get the adjustment from a GtkProgressBar? I
> > need to do this, but, looking at gtk.py, i don't see how. In C,
> > it's just a member of GtkProgress, but i don't see that or an
> > accessor method in PyGtk.
> =20
> Not that I know of.  If you look at the "configure", "set_value" and
> "get_value" methods of GtkProgress you can probably do all that you
> want.

That's not enough. I need access to adjustment.upper and
adjustment.lower.

--=20
Eric Gillespie, Jr. <*> epg@pobox.com

"When I give food to the poor I am called a saint, when I ask why
 they go hungry I am called a communist"
 --Bishop Helder Camara

--9amGYk9869ThD9tj

--9amGYk9869ThD9tj--