[pygtk] Misc. Dummy User Questions

Martin Preishuber Martin.Preishuber@eclipt.uni-klu.ac.at
Sat, 29 Jul 2000 20:03:27 +0200

Greetings,

since I found some time to work on my eroaster today, I also found some
things about the gnome-python-bindings I don't really understand, too:

- There are some conditions, where windows are not complettly drawn,
e.g.

	<openwindow,printlabels&stuff>
	while events_pending():
		mainiteration()
	system("sleep 5")

  even though the while-loop should make sure, everything should be on
the
  screen, in my case only the window frame is printed

- when setting a button inactive with
button.set_state(STATE_INSENSITIVE)
  I can't reactivate it any more (none of the other states worked)

- when creating a right justified label, e.g.

	channel = GtkLabel("Channel: ")
	channel.set_justify(JUSTIFY_RIGHT)
	channel.show()

  and then attach it to a table column it will always be centered.

Thanks for any comments and help !

Martin

--
Martin Preishuber - Student, ECLiPt Core Member, SysAdmin
http://eclipt.uni-klu.ac.at,

Before I knew the best part of my life had come, it had gone.