[pygtk] manage table items

Pier m3tr0i@dei.unipd.it
27 Sep 2000 19:39:06 -0100

--=-WptQiYDCHM3qYHNC+UUQ

Hi to all,
I'm working on a program that creates a Table run-time with the right
dimension .
After that the program fills the table with labels. My question is how
can I refer to
the label that is (for example) in the first row and second column of
the Table?

Thanks to all

Pier Carteri
<m3tr0@dei.unipd.it>

(sorry for my english: it's like my programs in an alpha stage)