[pygtk] Using GnomeCanvasBpath on a gnome.canvas
enewman at ati.com
Tue Jul 13 02:51:31 WST 2004
I am trying to use GnomeCanvasBpath objects on a gnome.canvas, and I can't
figure out how to get them to work. I saw this message:
but it went unanswered. I have also seen this:
2004-03-20 Gabor Bereczki <gabor at e-cell.org>
* gnome/canvas.override (_wrap_gnome_canvas_path_def_new): Build
path_def with gnome_path_def_moveto/lineto/curveto methods,
instead of creating from a bpath array. This seems to make
GnomeCanvasBpath happier and actually display the bpath.
Reviewed by Gustavo Carneiro.
, which seems promising. So my main questions are:
1. Can one presently use GnomeCanvasBpath items from python?
2. Is there example code anywhere?
3. What version of pygnome / pygtk2 is required?
4. What is the easiest way to get that working in Fedora Core 2?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
More information about the pygtk