AW: Re: [pygtk] Avoid interpretation of char '_' in itemfactory

Maik Hertha maik.hertha at berlin.de
Mon Mar 22 02:00:52 WST 2004

Thank you for your assistance, works as expected.
Next time I try all documentation before posting. ;-)

BTW. Should we have this item in the pygtk-faq?

:> Double the underscore and the menu should display a single
:> underscore instead of creating an accelerator.  The
:> replace() method should work:
:>
:>         dl.replace('_', '__')
:>
:> This is mentioned in the GTK+ documentation under the
:> gtk_label_new_with_mnemonic() function.  Of course this
:> probably isn't the first place someone would look, although
:> there is a pointer from the docs on
:> gtk_menu_item_new_with_mnemonic():
:>
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/GtkLabel.html#gtk-label-new-with-