[pygtk] FileChooserDialog on Win32

Chris Lambacher lambacck at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 01:40:19 WST 2004

Hi,

I am having a problem with FileChooserDialogs in win32.  I am using
the win32 aio installer which worked as expected with version
2.4-rc17, but other versions do not work.  The action area does not
seem to be generating events so clicking on the open or cancel buttons
do not work.  I am using libglade and have not tried it without
libglade yet to see if the problem is isolated to libglade, though I
suspect it is since the glade tool does not have a problem with its
file chooser and it should be using the same libraries.  Did something
change that I need to take into account?  It supprises me that I could
possibly be the only person using a FileChooserDialog with libglade in
PyGTK on win32.

Thanks in advance for the help,
Chris

--