[pygtk] Installing pygtk on OS X

Jared Dziedzic jared.dziedzic at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 02:23:13 WST 2005

Hello,

I'm having a lot of issues installing pygtk on OS X (10.3). I was wondering
how everyone else installed it. Fink ends up messing up python by installing
two versions (regular python for Mac, then python on X11). Installing from
source gives me and endless loop of dependencies (glib, gtk, pkg-config, and
the list seems to go on). How would everyone here suggest installing it?
Allow Fink to install it, or just keep compiling packages (or is there a
nice OS X package I just haven't found yet)?

Thanks,
Jared