[pygtk] progress bar question

dimitri pater dimitri.pater at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 17:43:15 WST 2005

thanks, I'll give it a try,
the identation probably get lost during the copy paste process (from WingIDE
to Gmail, I did not check it before sending it. I should have done that...)
thanks,
Dimitri

On 8/22/05, David M. Cook <dave at davidcook.org> wrote:

> On Sun, Aug 21, 2005 at 11:20:21PM +0200, dimitri pater wrote:
>
> > def progress_timeout(pbobj):
> > new_val = pbobj.pbar.get_fraction() + 0.01
> > if new_val > 1.0:
> > new_val = 0.0
> > pbobj.pbar.set_fraction(new_val)
>
> You need to execute a main loop iteration here.
>
> while gtk.events_pending():
> gtk.main_iteration()
>
> BTW, you should use spaces instead of tabs for indentation (at least I
> assume that's why your indentation is getting lost).
>
> Dave Cook

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is
violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
Arthur Schopenhauer
-----
Please visit dimitri's website: www.serpia.com <http://www.serpia.com>