[pygtk] GnomePython and GnomePythonExtras

Eric Jardim ericjardim at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 07:00:05 WST 2005

On 6/6/05, Sjoerd Simons <sjoerd em luon.net> wrote:

> python-gnome2-extras is available in experimental. With the
> release of Sarge today, it will probably become available in unstable RSN.
>
> Sjoerd

Hmm, I saw that ubuntu had this package on their "breezy", but could not see
it at debian unstable. I did not know that there were an "experimental"
package state. Is there any way to turn my Debian unstable to experimental
at some extent?

Maybe I'll wait or install ubuntu to play a little with those features.

Thanks for the information.

[Eric Jardim]