[pygtk] Treeview drag'drop chap14

mc collilieux mccnews at free.fr
Thu Oct 6 04:46:34 WST 2005

John Finlay wrote:
> Doug Quale wrote:

> Just an addition to Doug's excellent response. In PyGTK 2.6 the
> set+pixbuf() and get_pixbuf() methods were added to the SelectionData
> class for DND of pixbufs. Also look at the
> gtk.target_list_add_image_targets() function and the
> gtk.SelectionData.targets_include_image() method for additional help.

Thanks to you two for your replies. I was too focused on my little
treeview to see DnD is more larger than only that i want to do. Doug's
explanations are very clear. And i had retrieved an old discuss and a
little program write by John to see what targets type application can
understand.

And with the help of freedesktop.org for more theory, I think i can go
well prepared.
Thanks again.

--
Marie-Claude Collilieux