[pygtk] obsolete Win32 binaries

Cedric Gustin cedric.gustin at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 14:56:43 WST 2005

My pygtk 2.6.2-2 binaries are essentially 2.6.3 as they were built
using a CVS version with the HAVE_BIND_TEXTDOMAIN_CODESET patch
included. Anyway, for clarity I will upload pygtk-2.6.2 binaries ASAP.

For pygtk 2.8, well it builds fine on win32. As there is still no
gladewin32 installer available for GTK+ 2.8, I thought proposing
binaries was quite useless. I might reconsider though as apparently an
installer is available from gimp-win.

Cedric