[pygtk] Requesting redraw for an CanvasGroup

Suresh Jeevanandam jm.suresh at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 17:21:12 WST 2006

Hi,
Once I modify the x,y property of a CanvasGroup I would like to see the
screen updated. But, it is not getting updated by default. So, Is there any
way to request a redraw from the GnomeCanvasGroup.

 I looked into the canvas request update . But, to do this, I would require
the canvas id, Is there a way to get the canvas Id from the item id. Also,
In python, How do I send the microtile array that is required on the
request_redraw method.

thanks.

--
Suresh