[pygtk] Show command output (new IEs4Linux GUI)

Brian dol-sen at telus.net
Fri Dec 8 17:47:39 WST 2006

On Fri, 2006-08-12 at 03:38 -0200, Internet Explorer Linux wrote:
> Hey, thank you guys!
> I decided to do it with threads. See how it looks now:
> tatanka.com.br/ies4linux/news

I just looked at your source.  You are not using threads.  you only are
initiating gtk to allow threads.  The threads.enter() and leave()
functions are not needed in your code as is as all that code is running
in the main thread anyway.   You have not imported and used the threads
or threading modules that actually run the code in another thread.  As
Edward Catmur said. If you can do it without threads, it can save a lot
of heartache if you don't get it right.
--
Brian <dol-sen at telus.net>