[pygtk] How do I access CellRenderer for a gtk.ComboBoxEntry?

John Green john at thegreens.co.uk
Fri Dec 15 22:59:36 WST 2006

According to the pygtk reference documentation for gtk.ComboBoxEntry:

"A new combo box entry is created and packed with a gtk.CellRendererText but
no attribute mappings are set on the cell renderer."

Some of the entries in the list are quite long and so I'd like to set
'ellipsize' property on the cell renderer. The trouble is I can't figure out
from the docs how I access the cell renderer for this widget. Can anyone
help?

--
John Green