[pygtk] Pygtk.org website IRC Meeting

Peter Morgan pm at daffodil.uk.com
Tue Dec 26 08:18:57 WST 2006

The issue for me was for the developers wanting to start on pygtk as a
development platform

That requires
python2.5
gtk - the core gtk c+= engine
pygtk
glade - libglade and the designer
cairo
and others.. ?
and packaging all the above up with NSIS

although the same can be said for application deployment which is almost
another issue altogether

It appears though from all the responses that this would be an issue
that needs to be addressed for windows users, unlike me and by apt-get ;-)

pete