[pygtk] PyGTK Installer(Was: Pygtk.org website IRC Meeting)

jo Maquiling jomc_jr at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 27 08:15:51 WST 2006

Hi:
Thanks for packaging there the Python 2.5  . I only have python 2.4 here..

I believe it would be nice if we install the whole package in one target in the Start Menu/Programs menu like "$SMPROGRAMS\PyGTK\"  by creating this folder :

SetOutPath "$SMPROGRAMS\PyGTK\"

wherein that folder PyGTK in startup menu contains the submenu:

"$SMPROGRAMS\PyGTK\Python\" - the python 2.5 runtime and modules which includes pygtk
"$SMPROGRAMS\PyGTK\GTK\" - the gtk runtime
and the Uninstaller.

Just a suggestion though :)

jo makiling

http://mail.yahoo.com