[pygtk] PyGTK Installer(Was: Pygtk.org website IRC Meeting)

Peter Morgan pm at daffodil.uk.com
Wed Dec 27 22:25:02 WST 2006

Started a list here as well to keep track of where things are

http://daffodil.uk.com/pygtk-developer-installer/locations.html

or maybe it should be on the wiki ?

Hopefully this will form a basic info of the "installer and download"
page...

Be interesting to see what else woul dbe included.. eg I always end up
installing ConfigObj for windows .ini files

Pete