[pygtk] Documentation build

Gian Mario Tagliaretti g.tagliaretti at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 00:17:25 WST 2006

2006/12/28, Peter Morgan <pm a daffodil.uk.com>:
> I've checked out the cvs to investegate the docs
>
> is there a set of instructions on how to build anywhere ? can see a
> shell command to build just the docs which is what I was expecting.
>
> Also the tutorial is not in the snapshot? any ideas where that source is.

pygtk-docs contains the tutorial
pygtk itself contains the reference manual

to build the tutorial run make tut-html from the 2.0 folder

to build the reference pass --enable-docs to the configure script,
please note that a copy of the docs is also in pygtk tarball.

cheers
--
Gian Mario Tagliaretti
http://www.parafernalia.org/pygtk/