[pygtk] Submenu not getting focus

jo Maquiling jomc_jr at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 30 16:04:08 WST 2006

I observed also here that behaviour described by Ian, I'm using gtk2.10.6-1 and pygtk.2.10.1.  How about using "button-press-event" instead of "activate" signal?  But of course on the tutorial, the menu there uses "activate" signal.

Yuri Pimenov <yuri.pimenov at gmail.com> wrote: Hi.
This bug poisoned my life about month ago. So i confirm it too.
http://www.mail-archive.com/pygtk@daa.com.au/msg13840.html

http://mail.yahoo.com