[pygtk] Native scrolling

João Paulo Silva s.joaopaulo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 12:53:35 WST 2006

Hi,

I'm looking for some documentation about the "native scrolling"
feature present in some widgets (like TextView). I would know, for
example, how to get and/or set its adjustments. And what about
implementing one?

In the documentation, the only thing I found is at gtk.ScrolledWindow
reference that says: "Some widgets have native scrolling support using
"slots" to hold gtk.Adjustment objects." What this mean?
The gtk.TreeView have getters and setters for adjustments, but I need
them for gtk.TextView.

Tanks a lot :-)
--
João Paulo da Silva               -- JoãoPinga
Jabber: joaopinga em jabber.org