[pygtk] help with TreeStore

Benjamin Montgomery bmontgom at montynet.org
Sun Jun 11 10:08:27 WST 2006

On Sat, 2006-06-10 at 15:35 -0700, John Finlay wrote:
> If it is a Python object and not a PyGTK GObject then use
> gobject.TYPE_PYOBJECT as the column type. gobject.TYPE_PYOBJECT will
> also work for PyGTK GObjects as well.

gobject.TYPE_PYOBJECT works exactly as I wanted.  I missed it since it
isn't listed in the reference manual.

> You might want to file a bug since I figure that TreeStore and ListStore
> should be able to accept an ordinary Python object as well.

I'll have to do some more experimenting...I don't know if I trust that
my module creates objects that have all of the attributes they are
supposed to.

Ben

--
Benjamin Montgomery <bmontgom at montynet.org>