[pygtk] Updating scrolled windows

reidar reidar.hagen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 08:35:56 WST 2006

Probably not the most insightfull reply, but using a TreeView and catching
the 'row-changed' on the underlying tree-model and subsequently using
TreeView.scroll_to_cell(path) is working nicely on our logger-display. I
think we had trouble with trying to scroll *before* the scroll-bar had had
time to update itself though, presumably something similar may be
happening in your code.

regards
Reidar

our code, GPL'ed: