[pygtk] Building DocBook documentation

BJörn Lindqvist bjourne at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 08:35:15 WST 2006

On 11/28/06, Johan Dahlin <jdahlin at async.com.br> wrote:
> BJörn Lindqvist wrote:

> >> You need to have xsltproc installed at configure time.
> >> Also note that the documentation is shipped with the tarballs, so
> >> you'd have
> >> to remove the shipped one if you want to rebuild it.
> >
> > I have xsltproc and I'm building the modules from CVS so no tarballs
> > should interfere. But documentation still isn't built.
>
> That's strange, maybe you need to explicitly pass in --enable-docs ?

I must have missed that. For some reason I was using the switch
--enable-gtk-docs instead. With --enable-docs, I can build pygobject
and pygtk's documentation. However, I still can't build gnome-python
and gnome-python-extra's documentation. I'm not even sure if those
packages documentation are supposed to be auto-buildable.

--
mvh Björn