[pygtk] Newbe question .. Selecting the size of a gtk.Table column

Paul Borghese pborghese at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 20:09:02 WST 2006

Hi Samuel,

Thanks for the reply.  I tried your first suggestion, but can not get it to
work.  Are you talking about the following command:

  table.attach(*child*, *left_attach*, *right_attach*, *top_attach*,
*bottom_attach*,
               *xoptions*=3DEXPAND|FILL, *yoptions*=3DEXPAND|FILL,
*xpadding*=3D0, *ypadding*=3D0)

I will try your second idea later today.

Thanks for your help!

Paul