[pygtk] specifying parent class in .override file : A general question

varun_shrivastava shrivastavavarun at yahoo.co.in
Thu Jun 21 19:05:40 WST 2007

hi

i have my class derived from GtkWidget so i need to specify it in override
file as

%%
import gtk.Widget as PyGtkWidget_Type

so my question is : i have used other gtk classes such as GtkWindow,
GtkButton, GtkVbox in my code
by "use" i mean to say not deriving any class from them, just using it as in
normal gtk program.

i looked through the pygoocanvas and goocanvas code there .override file
contains entries as
 %%
 import gobject.GObject as PyGObject_Type
 import gtk.Container as PyGtkContainer_Type
 import gtk.Adjustment as PyGtkAdjustment_Type

GooCanvasClass is derived from GtkContainerClass
GooCanvasItemSimpleClass is derived from GOjectClass
but i couldn't find class that is derived from GtkAdjustment

But GtkAdjustment has been used in the code,

so is it necessary to mention GtkWindow, GtkButton, GtkVbox in override file
as i have used them in my code

bye
varun