[pygtk] Change background color?

Sylvain Saleur syeric1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 08:29:35 WST 2007

Hello!

Thank you very much, I didn't know this FAQ...

So I tried this: http://faq.pygtk.org/index.py?req=show&file=faq04.006.htp

But it doesn't work! I'm probably use the wrong way...

If I apply this method to my notebook, it works. But I just want to
set this background to one page childs. And I can't manage to do
that...

The structure is : Notebook page => Frame => HBox => ScrolledWindow =>
VBox => Label, image and Button.

I'm sorry if my question has been answered many times but I'm a
beginner with pygtk and also not a good english speaker...

Cheers

Sylvain