[pygtk] "changed" call_back on gtk.Entry

Pascal Duchatelle pduchatelle at yahoo.fr
Sun Sep 9 16:02:59 WST 2007

Hello,

I did the following :
a combobox entry to select a list-type from different types. When type
is chosen, a new window pops up containing the list of objects of type
type. I choose one oject and the content of the selection is written in
a gtk.Entry. I connected a "changed" signal to that entry. Nothing
happens. So my question is :
Does changing the content of an entry from "" to "something" generate a
changed signal ?
Otherwise what signal would do it (i.e. detect that the content has
changed)?
This strategy works just fine with the comboboxentry.
Thank you