[pygtk] pygtk and cygwin

Michiel de Hoon mjldehoon at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 29 08:46:17 WST 2008

Hi John,

I did manage to install PyGTK on Cygwin and it has been working fine. I did need to use some tricks for everything to compile. I don't remember all of them now, but if you let me know where you're stuck, I might remember.
Note also that Cygwin comes with an older version of Glib/Gtk/PyGTK etc., which may cause confusion to the PyGTK you compiled.

--Michiel.