[pygtk] Accessing child widgets via instance variables

Drew Vogel dvogel at intercarve.net
Sat Aug 30 01:00:25 WST 2008

If I inherit from gtk.Window as such:

    class DocWindow(gtk.Window, libglade.GladeWrapper):

then program exits unexpectedly without any console output so I assumed
that pygtk did not allow this. Therefore, since my DocWindow class does
not inherit from gtk.Window, it has no show() method of it's own. If
this still isn't clear I will paste a test case.

Drew