[pygtk] I am a beginner, can't find a way to do MDI interfaces.

krishnakant Mane krmane at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 14:55:41 WST 2008

hello all,
even I am not so persistant about mdi.
if there is a better option then I may as well go for it.
my main purpose is to have a main window with menu and every item in
the dropdown menu would open a new window while keeping the main
window with the menu intact.
so no matter which child window is opened, the main window does not go.
I was suggested by a hacker on the irc channel yesterday to use a
notebook widget and add a page at a time.
so may be I will try that.
any more suggestions?
regards,
kk