[pygtk] Redraw issues with a TreeView in a TextView

Douglas S. Blank dblank at cs.brynmawr.edu
Fri Jan 4 10:19:41 WST 2008

I'm having a bit of a problem with a TreeView embedded in a TextView which
is inside a ScrolledWindow. I've attached a little program that exhibits
the problem: the TreeView doesn't always redraw correctly when scrolling
down, and then back up---sometimes the border disappears, sometimes the
lines aren't redrawn, and sometimes users get gray areas, like this:

http://doraemon.brynmawr.edu/~dblank/images/parental_line.png

I'm I doing something wrong? Is there a better way to mix text and a
TreeView widget? Or, is this a bug?

Thanks for any pointers,

-Doug