[pygtk] Writting a widget with native scrolling support

Laszlo Nagy gandalf at shopzeus.com
Thu Oct 23 21:42:52 WST 2008

Gustavo J. A. M. Carneiro wrote:
> http://www.daa.com.au/pipermail/pygtk/2006-January/011668.html

Yes, this was the only related post that I could find on the internet.
But I could not use it for anything because it does not tell how to do
it. It says:

"For custom widgets, check the method gtk.Widget.set_set_scroll_adjustments_signal(signal_name)"

But this method only has a signal_name parameter. I do not see how I
could use it for specifying my adjustments and making my widget support
scrolling natively?

(Also that was written in 2006, probably it is outdated.)

Thanks,

   Laszlo