[pygtk] gtk.TreeView

Steve McClure smcclure at racemi.com
Mon Sep 1 21:27:25 WST 2008

I have some older code GTK 1.x that does this.  I have handlers for
the tree_expand and tree_collapse, resize-column, and the select
signals.  Then I keep up with the state in a dictionary that I write
out to a users preferences file.  On start up, I read load the
dictionary from the pref file then set the tree up accordingly.  That
way the expanded nodes, column sizes and the last selection can all be
restored.

I do the same thing for the dialog size.