[pygtk] Possible GObject bug?

Gustavo J. A. M. Carneiro gjc at inescporto.pt
Sat Sep 13 19:17:58 WST 2008

On Sat, 2008-09-13 at 09:19 +0300, Fallenblood wrote:
> I have stripped things down to the attached minimal example. Anyone?

What is __gvalues__? I wasn't aware of it.

Beware:

class Class3(gobject.GObject):
  __gproperties__ = {'name':
                       (gobject.TYPE_STRING, "", "", "Playlist",
gobject.PARAM_CONSTRUCT|gobject.PARAM_READWRITE)}
  __gvalues__ = {}

__gvalues__ is now a class variable, not an instance variable.  All
instances of Class3 will share the same dictionary for __gvalues__, and
so changing in one instance will reflect the changes into all instances.

--
Gustavo J. A. M. Carneiro
<gjc at inescporto.pt> <gustavo at users.sourceforge.net>