[pygtk] Drawing polygon with Cairo

Pietro Battiston toobaz at email.it
Wed Dec 2 01:07:50 WST 2009

Il giorno mar, 01/12/2009 alle 22.11 +0530, nipun batra ha scritto:
> There seems to be an easy way to draw polygons using Graphics Context
> as described in chap 12 of manual.How can the same thing be done using
> cairo

What (easy) way?
What manual?
Some particular kind of polygon?

For a generic polygon, I don't think anythink sensibly "easier" than a
sequence of "line_to" followed by "close" and "strike" (or "fill") is
conceivable.

But I think that, both to increase the probability of a satisfying
answer and as a mere matter of respect for people to whom you're asking
to help you, you should be more clear in your questions.

Pietro