[pygtk] how to show multiple window from gtk.windowgroup

engine spot enginespot at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 18:19:14 WST 2009

Hello John
I am learning pygtk,and I fount that if window is an object
,WindowGroup should be an object Controller,but for WindowGroup ,there
are only two method(function) add_window,remove_window,but how to get
window from it ?we can add window to it ,but we can not get it ,how to
do with WindowGroup?

am I right?