[pygtk] glib under Windows

Abdul-Wahid Paterson abdulwahid at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 01:01:23 WST 2009

Hi

I have been programming for sometime under Linux using pygtk and now someone
wants to run my application under Windows. I am not an expert in Windows or
Python under Windows but made a test install with a test GTK app and it all
worked fine.

With my app it is not working and can not find the glib module which I
thought was apart of pygobject which I have sucessfully installed under
Windows. glib is not there though. Any ideas what I am missing? Are there
are any other dependencies for the Python glib bindings under Windows?

Regards

AW