[pygtk] Is the PyGTK website up to date? (also the tutorial)

John Anon argo785 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 14:43:33 WST 2009

The PyGTK website's "Latest News" most recent item is from March,
2007. But this list seems quite active. Is the site simply out of
date?

Also, the tutorial page says the tut was last updated 2005-04-13. The
[tutorial itself](http://www.pygtk.org/pygtk2tutorial/index.html)
claims 2006-03-02. However, I saw some posts from ESR in October 2008
that indicated he was making a few updates. Have those updates made it
into the tutorial?

BTW, could you please point me to the source of the tutorial? I looked
where [the ViewCVS link points
to](http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/pygtk/trunk), but could not find it.

Thanks.