[pygtk] gtk.TreeView Multiple Selection + Drag and Drop

Néstor nestorac at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 21:28:44 WST 2009

Hi there again, people,

I'm having a similar problem, but with dragging in an IconView. I want
to drag some files from the Nautilus window and drop into an iconview.
Then, show the filename and an icon, just it, without copying anything
on the disk. I'm able to show the filename, but not the icon (or a
file preview, or something which matches the file's content or just
it's extension).

Any ideas?? I'm just a newbie, I have read the documentation
carefully, but this has not helped me very much.

Thanks