[pygtk] gtk.IconView Drag and Drop question.

nbd nbd at free.fr
Wed Feb 18 03:03:49 WST 2009

Hello,
I try to use gtk.IconView with Drag and Drop.

During the drop operation,  from signal 'drag_data_received', on his
associated callback, the parameter 'info' is always equal whatever the
source : the same widget , the app,  external( nautilus or URI).
The context.targets is correctly handled and have the values associated
to the source .

And I can do the drag and drop; just 'info' parameter is always equal to 0.

Is this a bug or a misusage of gtk.IconView ?

My target list is defined as below :
TARGETS = [
        ('MY_ICON_MODEL_ROW', gtk.TARGET_SAME_WIDGET, 0),
        ('MY_APP_ROW', gtk.TARGET_SAME_APP, 1),
        ('text/plain', 0, 2),
        ('TEXT', 0, 3),
        ('STRING', 0, 4),