[pygtk] gtk.TreeView Multiple Selection + Drag and Drop

Néstor nestorac at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 03:39:54 WST 2009

First, please, try to keep in the mailing list (Reply-to all).

Thank you for your response! This place is quite too calm.

I would say to generate it. I have managed to find the way to find the
type of the file using gnomevfs, but I'm not currently able to
generate it from that icon type and put it in a pixbuffer. I attach
some code. I'm using set_from_icon_name() with the path of the file as
the first parameter. The best I get it a Gtk.Image with -supposedly-
the right icon in it. Do you know what I'm speaking about??

Merci beaucoup.

--
Néstor
+34 687 96 74 81