[pygtk] Seg. fault

Frédéric frederic.mantegazza at gbiloba.org
Mon Jan 5 06:49:01 WST 2009

Hello,

First, let me which you all the best for 2009.

Second, my apologies for cross-posting, but I have a problem under PyGTK on
the maemo plateform, and I need some advices.

As you know, I develop a program to control a panoramic head. This program
runs under linux/PC, windows/PC and Nokia/maemo (some reported it also
runs on Openmoko as well).

But I experience a nasty problem: the program now crashes with seg. fault
under maemo plateform, but runs fine under others. And I can't find what
is causing this¹.

My question is: how can I find what is causing this problem? Are there some
tools help? As my Nokia recently died, I can't make tests anymore, so I
have to ask other people, people who don't know much about linux :o/

So if you have advices...

Thanks,

¹ The only strange thing I found is this warning, just before the crash:

/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/papywizard/controller/abstractController.py:120:
  Warning: g_object_get_qdata: assertion `G_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed
self.wTree.signal_autoconnect(self._signalDict)
/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/papywizard/controller/abstractController.py:120:
  Warning: g_type_get_qdata: assertion `node != NULL' failed
self.wTree.signal_autoconnect(self._signalDict)
Segmentation fault

--
    Frédéric

    http://www.gbiloba.org