[pygtk] dialog problem

Miguel Ángel García magmaxlistas at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 17:05:46 WST 2009

Hello.

I'm not too sure, but I think that you have to compare with
RESPONSE_CANCEL despite RESPONSE_QUIT. What I'm sure is that you must
quit the quotes, because it is a var, not a string.

If I had had that problem, I had try to set a:
print gtk.RESPONSE_QUIT, self.response
between the "run" and the "if" statements, to see what is returning and
why it is not entering in the condition.

Good luck!

--
In a world without walls and fences, who needs Windows and Gates?