[pygtk] Multi gtk.EventBox and gtk.Image cause artefacts

MATTHIEU CADET maty974 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 23 18:37:54 WST 2009

I've found a solution to remove those artefacts, but the solution is to
don't use gtk.EventBox and just use gtk.Image...

But for the moment its not very good for me because i need to keep
the image as "clickable" so i can get informations of wich image is
clicked.

Any help for this please?

Thanks.

Maty.