[pygtk] How can I Load HTML file that contain css (in windows OS)

Tim Evans t.evans at aranz.com
Tue Jun 2 07:20:53 WST 2009

mahdieh Saeed wrote:
> Hi,
> I am new to pygtk. I want to know that Is there any way that load HTML
> with CSS.
>
> I try using wxPython and I can load HTML file but This can not load
> internal or external css file.
>
> Is there any way that can resolve solution?

Sorry if this is a stupid suggestion, but have you thought about loading
the HTML file in a web browser?

     import webbrowser
     webbrowser.open('file://path/to/file')

Personally I much prefer viewing help or similar things in a real web
browser where I can bookmark, search, etc. the way I'm used to.

--
Tim Evans
Applied Research Associates NZ