[pygtk] Internationalization my App

mahdieh saeed mahdieh.saeed at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 15:44:50 WST 2009

Hi,
Thanks a lot for your advice.This is very Helpfull For me.

I have other  question.I used icon for my application.for example use Icon
for Button and MenuItems etc...
I use code like this for create custom Stock:

            factory = gtk.IconFactory()
            pixbuf = gtk.gdk.pixbuf_new_from_file('dialog-password.png')
            iconset = gtk.IconSet(pixbuf)
            factory.add('ورود', iconset)
            factory.add_default()

            self.menu_item1 = gtk.ImageMenuItem('ورود')

every thing is OK but I want to use *built in* stock as icon .For example
use gtk.STOCK_OK but with *custom label* or *translation label to Persian
language*.

Is there any way to do this?

Best Regards,
M Saeed