[pygtk] how to cut off the maximum button in the window?

holmes86 holmes86 at 163.com
Mon Oct 12 14:42:39 WST 2009

thanks for your reply.
 but I used self.window.window.set_decorations(decor),report this error:
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'set_decorations'
I used glade,and my window is a Dialog.how to correct use the set_decorations function?thanks

--

知其然,不知其所以然!

在2009-10-12,"Tim Evans" <t.evans at aranz.com> 写道: