[pygtk] Problem with gtk.TextView in Windows, but not in Linux

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 03:31:25 WST 2010

Dieter,

I tried it and it didn't work.  I also tried replacing the GTK bundle
with the older one, and the program would not accept it.  I verified
that the TextBuffer actually does contain the newlines.  It's just
that the TextView ignores them.  Even if you have a text file that has
newlines in there to begin with, visible in Notepad so I know the line
endings are correct, the TextView seems to just compress them out.  I
verified with print statements that the lines are being added to the
buffer.

James Simmons